|Place of Origin:||China Shenzhen2pcs|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Carton, Foam and Protective Film|
|Delivery Time:||2-5 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, PayPal|
|Name:||UHF RFID Antenna，Long Range RFID Antenna||Size:||258mm×258mm×36mm|
|Weight:||0.91kg (bracket Excluded)||Material:||Engineering Plastics ASA, Aluminum|
|Operating Temperature:||Operating Temperature||Storage Temperature:||Operating Temperature|
long range uhf rfid antenna,
long distance rfid antenna
BRA-01CR 9dBic UHF Long Range RFID Antenna,Connector Type N Female VSWR≤1.3:1
Broadradio specializes in R&D, production and sales of RFID tags and RFID antennas, and is a national high-tech enterprise. With excellent independent innovation ability and professional technical team, it has obtained a number of national patents and PCT international patents. With more than 10 years of RFID project experience, you are familiar with how to choose antennas, tags and readers for optimal system integration. It is your ideal partner.
1) It is a general antenna for UHF RFID applications with high gain and low VSWR.
2) pleasing appearance with medium size, double waterproof design with waterproof ring and silica gel, rib reinforcement design for shell, suitable for various severe environments.
3)BRA-01CR Antenna is of convenient application in access control, warehousing, logistics, retail and other UHF RFID application fields.
|Gain||> 9 dBic|
|H side HPBW||70°|
|E side HPBW||70°|
|Connector Type||N Female|
1) The core technology R&D team comes from top universities and antenna companies in China.
2) R&D team has rich experience in UHF RFID antenna and label development
3) Advanced and efficient R&D platform, which can quickly respond to customized requirements and has a short development cycle
4) Successfully developed a variety of patented products including antennas, tags, access control and other integrated devices
The BRA-01CR antenna can be mounted on the steel frame structure or pillar by its own bracket or user-fitted bracket, and connected to the reader through the coaxial cable. The antenna can be installed horizontally or vertically, depending on the mounting orientation of the bracket. After installation, the tilt angle of the antenna can be adjusted according to the actual situation.
The antenna mount is an option and the customer can choose as needed.
Contact Person: Mr. Cliff.lee