Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||UHF RFID Antenna ，middle RFID Antenna||Size:||258mm×258mm×36mm|
|Weight:||0.91kg (bracket Excluded)||Material:||Engineering Plastics ASA, Aluminum|
rfid desktop reader,
uhf rfid reader antenna
BRA-01CR 902～928MHz Gain 9dBic UHF RFID Antenna,0.91kg Size 258×258×36mm middle UHF Antenna
The BRA-01CR antenna is a far-field general-purpose antenna with high gain, low standing wave, long reading distance, circular polarization design, beautiful appearance and convenient installation.
1) The antenna belongs to the far-field general-purpose antenna, and the voltage standing wave ratio is less than 1.3, which is excellent in performance.
2) The antenna has a long reading distance and the reading distance is up to 12 meters.
3) It is a circularly polarized antenna with high gain, low standing wave, etc.
4) Antenna is suitable for access control management, warehouse management, vehicle management, personnel management, etc.
|Gain||> 9 dBic|
|H side HPBW||70°|
|E side HPBW||70°|
|Connector Type||N Female|
1) Apparel retail, mainly for inventory, in and out of library management, etc., Shachi, Decathlon, Haicang House
2) The application of the logistics express industry can realize the rapid transit and inventory of parcels, bulk sorting, etc., to achieve logistics transparency (Amazon, Jingdong, SF)
3) Personnel management, mainly for personnel access management, illegal personnel entering alarm prompts (medical, school, conference room, etc.)
4) Production line management, transparent and visual management of production processes, and improved manufacturing efficiency, such as electronic products, tires (Apple, Gree, Haier, Midea)
5) Vehicle management to meet the informationization, automation and intelligent requirements of modern vehicle management, such as electronic vehicle license, license plate intelligent parking, etc. (Intelligent traffic)
6) Asset management, inventory, tracking and management of assets, such as electric power, military and police equipment (Huawei, Foxconn, telecommunications)
7) File management, realize the information management of the borrowing, returning, searching and inventory process of the archives. (CITIC Bank, National Archives Bureau)