|Place of Origin:||China Shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Carton|
|Delivery Time:||2-5work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
|Name:||UHF RFID Antenna，6dBic RFID Antenna||Size:||128mm×128mm×20mm|
|Weight:||0.3kg (bracket Excluded)||Material:||Engineering Plastics ASA, Aluminum|
|Operating Temperature:||-40℃~+ 85℃||Storage Temperature:||-40℃~+ 85℃|
Circular Polarization UHF RFID Antenna,
SMA-50KFD Female UHF RFID Antenna,
6dBic RFID Panel Antenna
BRA-02SR 6dBic Circular Polarization UHF RFID Antenna with SMA-50KFD Female Connector
In layman's terms, the antenna is a passive middleware, which is converted into electromagnetic waves by the reader's transmit power and emitted by the antenna, and returns electromagnetic waves after receiving the tag information. It has no great mystery, just a transmitting and receiving component, but it is indispensable in the use of RFID! Broadwei Smart RFID antenna experts tell you: A good antenna is not only easy to achieve the expected design purpose, but also simplifies the originally complicated work! In this step of RFID antenna selection, it is recommended to consult a professional RFID company to obtain the best system integration effect.
1)Electrical Properties: It is a general antenna for UHF RFID applications with high gain and low VSWR.
2)Mechanical Properties: pleasing appearance with small size, double waterproof design with waterproof ring and silica gel, rib reinforcement design for shell, suitable for various severe environments.
3)Product Applications:BRA-02 Antenna is of convenient application in access control, warehousing, logistics, retail and other UHF RFID application fields.
|Gain||> 6 dBic|
|H side HPBW||90°|
|E side HPBW||90°|
1) Apparel retail, mainly for inventory, in and out of library management, etc., Shachi, Decathlon, Haicang House
2) The application of the logistics express industry can realize the rapid transit and inventory of parcels, bulk sorting, etc., to achieve logistics transparency (Amazon, Jingdong, SF)
3) Personnel management, mainly for personnel access management, illegal personnel entering alarm prompts (medical, school, conference room, etc.)
4) Production line management, transparent and visual management of production processes, and improved manufacturing efficiency, such as electronic products, tires (Apple, Gree, Haier, Midea)
5) Vehicle management to meet the informationization, automation and intelligent requirements of modern vehicle management, such as electronic vehicle license, license plate intelligent parking, etc. (Intelligent traffic)
6) Asset management, inventory, tracking and management of assets, such as electric power, military and police equipment (Huawei, Foxconn, telecommunications)
7) File management, realize the information management of the borrowing, returning, searching and inventory process of the archives. (CITIC Bank, National Archives Bureau)
Contact Person: Mr. Cliff.lee