Why choose RFID technology for file management
RFID technology is a non-contact automatic identification technology. It is a technology that uses radio frequency signals through spatial coupling (alternating magnetic or electromagnetic fields) to achieve non-contact information transmission and achieve identification through the transmitted information. In archive file management, by binding RFID electronic tags with archive boxes or file bags, the signals are transmitted to the system through antennas and readers to form automated data collection. RFID technology has unparalleled superiority in the automation and intelligent management of archives.
1) Non-contact data collection. There is no need to open the file box. The file box pasted with RFID electronic tags passes in front of the reader, and the information of the file can be collected.
2) Fast scanning, and a large amount of one-time data processing. RFID readers can collect hundreds of tags at the same time, which is more than 100 times faster than traditional barcode scanning methods.
3) Small size and various shapes. Electronic tags are basically not restricted by size and shape, and are highly adaptable for file management
4) High security. The data access of the electronic label has an encryption mechanism, and the information cannot be forged and illegally tampered with.
5) Can be reused. The RFID tag can repeatedly erase and write the stored data to facilitate the update of file information, and the barcode cannot be changed after it is printed.
6) Large data memory capacity. Compared with traditional data storage media such as barcodes and magnetic cards, electronic tags store a large amount of information, have a long service life, and can be reused.
7) The electronic tag has the EAS anti-theft function, and it can be used with RFID channel access control to prevent file loss and realize the alarm function of illegal removal.
How to select RFID electronic tags
In archival file management, it is usually necessary to identify how many files there are on a cabinet or a compact shelf, or to be accurate to how many files there are on each layer. The thickness of the file bag is basically inconsistent. There are some cases where there are few files. Very thin, maybe only 1-2MM in thickness. In this case, we have to choose a label with good stacking performance. When two labels are close to each other, the performance of ordinary labels will become very poor. This is due to the coupling between the label antennas, which makes the label The frequency band has undergone tremendous changes.
Contact Person: Mr. Cliff.lee
0.3KG Weight Circular Polarized Antenna , Small Size Long Distance RFID Antenna
902-928MHz UHF RFID Antenna 8dBic For Portal / Warehouse / Logistics
Small Size 6dBic UHF RFID Antenna Connector Back Feed IP67 Frequency 860-960MHz
860-960MHz 10dBic RFID Narrow Beam Antenna , Access Control Very High Gain Antennas
Parking Management System Long Range UHF RFID Antenna With Cable Weight 0.8KG
Low VSWR Long Range RFID Antenna 860-960MHz 8dBic Material Plastics / FR4
Reads 12M High Gain Outdoor Antenna , 9dBic Outdoor RFID Antenna Size 258*258*36mm
Circularly Polarized Long Range RFID System For Retail / Conference / Baggage
Anti Disassemble RFID Hard Tag White Color For Vehicle Management BRT-02
Small Size Ceramic RFID Hard Tag Anti Metal For Logistics Management
PCB Anti Metal Round RFID Tag Size Φ30 X3.6MM Suitable For Various Metals
3M Adhesive Installation PCB Anti Metal Tag , Rugged RFID Tags ISO18000-6C Approved