Compared with the traditional bar code, magnetic card, IC card recognition method, UHF RFID technology has the advantages of long recognition distance, strong multi-tag recognition ability, fast collection, and not easy to damage. It is suitable for automatic data collection of the system. The application aspect of warehouse management is very mature. Today I will mainly talk about the application process of UHF RFID technology in warehouse management.
1. First, you need to read the equipment at the entrance and exit of the warehouse. According to the actual application environment on the site, there are two solutions: First, install RFID antennas and readers at the entrance and exit, and choose different sizes of antennas and the number of antennas according to the size of the warehouse door. ; Second, install the RFID access control system directly at the entrance and exit. It is recommended that the distance be within 2 meters, and the installation can be used, which is convenient and simple.
2. When the items are in the warehouse, they are classified according to the specifications, put into the corresponding storage area, and an identification plate is installed for each storage area, and RFID electronic tags are attached to each identification plate. And give each identification tag number, the tag stores the id number that can uniquely identify the shelf, the staff can read the id number on the tag through the RFID handheld machine, and can call the background system database to obtain the stored information. The information includes: Item type, name, model, unit, unit price, production date, shelf life, performance, etc.
3. Out of the warehouse, when items with RFID tags pass through the exit equipped with RFID reading equipment, they can automatically check whether they can correspond to the outbound plan. According to the picking plan, the outbound goods will stop sorting and disposal, showing an error When the time, an alarm will be issued, the staff can stop the treatment on site, and finally send the data to the management center to update the database to complete the delivery.
4. Inventory of goods, the on-site goods can be scanned and identified through RFID handhelds to generate goods information, compare with ERP data, and produce inventory information tables to ensure that accounts and goods are consistent.
5. Goods search. When you need to search for a certain goods, enter the relevant goods information in the RFID handset and scan the goods within a certain range. When the goods are scanned, the warehouse management system will sound a prompt to facilitate the quick finding of the goods.
Contact Person: Mr. Cliff.lee