Shenzhen Broadradio RFID Technology Co.,Ltd——A leading global provider of RFID hardware solution
|Place of Origin:||China shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 Pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Carton, Foam and Protective Film|
|Size:||132mm X 22.4mm X 11mm||Material Of Shell:||High Density PC|
|Installation Method:||3M Adhesive, Screw Mounting||Protection Class:||IP67|
|Operating Temperature:||-40℃ To +85℃||Name:||RFID Electronic Tag，Durable RFID Tag|
anti metal tag,
active rfid tag
BRT-01 902 - 928 MHz Anti-metal RFID electronic tag,High density PC Material Durable RFID Tags
Broadradio has excellent independent innovation ability and professional technical team. The main RFID members are designers or main bearers of Wal-Mart project series labels, Wuliangye fragile security labels, UHF book labels, and national standard vehicle electronic labels. At present, Broadradio has obtained a number of national patents and PCT international patents.
1. BRT-01 anti-metal tags/label especially suitable for a variety of metal environments, can be easily applied to metal asset equipment management, gun management, medical equipment management, logistics and other occasions.
2. the tags is a label specially designed for complex environments such as metal.
3. It has the characteristics of long reading distance, high sensitivity and excellent physical characteristics.
4. It has the characteristics of excellent performance on metal and non-metal.
5. reading and writing sensitivity is -17dbm, can reach a distance greater than 10m
|Frequency range:||902 - 928 MHz|
|Sensitivity:||-17dBm (reading range reach over 10m)|
|Protocol supported:||ISO 18000-6C, EPC global C1Gen2|
|Function:||Read / Write|
|E P C :||96-EPC|
|Chip memory :||512 User bits|
|T I D:||64 bits|
|Access password:||32 bits|
|Kill password:||32 bits|
|Data retention:||10 years|
|Write endurance:||10,000 cycle|
|Logistics, tobacco, metal rack and metal goods management, gun control, medical equipment management and etc.|
1) 12 years focused on RFID antenna RFID engineers
2) Complete RFID and test equipment
3) Darkroom, network analyzer, label tester, comprehensive tester, etc.
4) Rich application and project experience
5) I have worked on RFID systems for various application types, and are familiar with how to select antennas, tags and readers for optimal system integration.
Contact Person: Mr. Cliff.lee
Tel: +86 137 2186 9531