Shenzhen Broadradio RFID Technology Co.,Ltd——A leading global provider of RFID hardware solution
|Place of Origin:||China Shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Carton, Foam and Protective Film|
|Delivery Time:||1-3work days|
|Size:||128mm×128mm×20mm||Weight:||0.3kg (bracket Excluded)|
|Material:||Engineering Plastics ASA, Aluminum||Color:||Milk-white|
|Website:||Www.brrfid.com||Product Name:||6dBic Antenna, UHF RFID Antenna, Small Antenna|
rfid desktop reader,
uhf rfid reader antenna
BRA-02CR Small size UHF RFID Antenna Side feed/back feed connector Easy to install
As a leading global UHF RFID hardware solution provider, Broadradio has more than 10 years of experience in rfid antenna and label design. It has worked on RFID projects of various application types and is familiar with how to select antennas, tags and readers to obtain The optimal system integration effect has become a long-term partner of many listed companies in the RFID industry.such as HUAWEI,Alien,Impinj.
1) The antenna belongs to the far-field general-purpose antenna, and the voltage standing wave ratio is less than 1.3, and the performance is stable.
2) It belongs to circularly polarized directional antenna with high gain and low standing wave.
3) Ultra-small design, beautiful appearance, waterproof design with waterproof ring and silicone, shell with reinforced design, protection grade IP67
4) Side feed and back feed joints are available for easy installation
5) Antenna is suitable for multiple applications such as production line management, access control management, asset management, etc.
|Gain||> 6 dBic|
|H side HPBW||105°|
|E side HPBW||105°|
|Connector Type||SMA-50KFD Female|
Host: BRA-02CR antenna
Accessories: L plate (mounting bracket), dog teeth, M6 U-bolt, M6 nut, spring washer, flat washer
The BRA-02CR antenna is a circularly polarized directional antenna. When using it, care should be taken to adjust the tilt angle of the antenna to obtain the best reading performance.
The BRA-02CR antenna can be used outdoors, but it is not suitable for use in an acid/alkaline environment.
Contact Person: Mr. Cliff.lee
Tel: +86 137 2186 9531